Smartphone are the best and most developed gadgets of this tech world. This also gives developers an extra spark to develop best applications. But the only disadvantage attached to these applications is that they are limited to smartphones. The requirement of technology is that how these applications can be used on Window’s Personal Computers as well as Macintosh computers. But no need to worry as there is one app that helps these applications to run on PC. It is known as emulator and that famous emulator is no other than Bluestacks. Let’s put some light on this emulator app that can be used on Mac to run smartphone apps.
Read More: Eternity Warriors 3 for PC
This emulator application player is developed by an American company Bluestacks in 2009 which was founded by Rosen Sharma who is a former CTO at McFee. After two years of experiments his company launched Bluestacks app player in 2011, which was launched as a beta version. Bluestacks is one of the famous applications and it is cleared with the fact that it is downloaded millions of times worldwide. Another reason is that it is the best emulator app ever developed and helps you to access smartphone application on PC.
Bluestacks is a freeware app which means that there is no subscription charges to use this emulator application. Coming on the topic that how it helps running smartphone apps; it creates a cross platform on your PC or Mac system. Running these apps on PC or Mac gives an exciting experience as using app on a smartphone is different from using it on Mac. You call also switch to full screen on Bluestacks. Some pros and cons of this app are as follows.
- Running Bluestacks does not affect performance of your Mac.
- Comes in an easy and well mannered graphical user interface which is almost similar to your smartphone.
- Your Macintosh should be configured properly to use this emulator without interruptions.
- One more issue faced by some users is that this emulator gets crashed, but according to us it is not that serious as it is a rare case.
How To Use Bluestacks On Macintosh?
Bluestacks is really a helpful application which makes running smartphone apps comfortable. To use this emulator on your Mac you have to follow the steps given below. You can also use Bluestack’s offline installer to install it on your Mac.
Read More: Get Flashchat for PC
- To use Bluestacks you have to first download its setup file on your Mac. The setup is quite large i.e. of 119 MB which may take some time, so be patient.
- Now after the setup is completely downloaded run it and install it on your Mac.
- That’s it! Bluestacks is now ready for use on your Mac.
- Just search for any application in its search bar, download it and experience playing that app on Mac.
Remember when the emulator is installed just restart your Mac once before using it. So, hit the download button now!