Hey Music Lovers,
This time we are writing for people who love music. Every music geek loves to mix-up and edit your favorite track.
Ever had a song played on the radio for few minutes and have no clue where to get the full track or experience a completely clueless feeling scrolling through your playlist with random song names like “preview” or “track ‘n’? This seems to be a problem that most music fanatic would identify with and this is exactly where this fantabulous new app “Shazam” comes to our rescue. Hence in this article we would expose you to the wonderful features of this new app and how to get it on your PC/ Laptop absolutely free of cost.
Features of Shazam for PC:
Shazam in the most comprehensive sense is your online music directory, very similar to your telephone directory. This app basically uses the microphone of your device to record small portions of any songs that is played in its close proximity and within a fraction of second gives you a compiled data inclusive of the vital stats of the song such as song title, singer name, album name etc. Hence not only does this app help you identify your favorite songs from the mixed or unnamed song tracks but also lets you download the same by providing you the very necessary song details.
Other features of the app include:
- Buying your favorite music from several online stores;
- Sharing your song or playlist with the world at large through the social media;
- Listening to your favorite music by tuning into online streaming services such as spotify, deezer etc
- Watching your music through video streaming sites;
Also Read – Temple Run Game for pc Free Download
How to Download Shazam on your windows 7/8 and Xp Computers for free?
Windows 8 user seems to have an upper hand when it comes to downloading SHAZAM on their PC/ Laptop, since the Windows store has a link direct download link for them. However for the rest of the Windows User namely those running on operating system Vista, Xp or 7 here are your steps to enjoy a world of joyful music:
- The downloading process begins by downloading and installing an Android Emulator as a first step, in this case we would suggest Bluestack;
- Once the emulator gets successfully installed, open the home screen and from the available downloadable links click on the ‘Shazam’ icon, or where unavailable type in the keywords in the search field;
- Once you find the right option, click on the download option, which should technically be placed on the right adjacent to the specific app option;
- For the next few seconds follow the typical wizard steps that would guide you step by step through the downloading and installation process of the Shazam App;
- Once the installations process is successfully completed, the app icon should ideally appear on the desktop;
- Double click the app icon and start exploring the wonderful world of Shazam.
Though no official version of the app has been launched that is expressly mentioned to be compatible with MAC operating system, yet users in various websites believe that the same download and installation procedure of the Shazam app as mentioned above would also work on Apple products; we however take no guarantee for the same.
Related Post – Bluestacks Offline Installer
Computer Requirement to Install Shazam on PC
To have an uninterrupted experience of Shazam on your personal computer, it is advised to upgrade your pc to 2GB RAM and graphic cards. There are many android applications for music lovers for editing, mixing and other work but Shazam is the most trusted among all.
Wrapping it up
Thus for the music lovers in you, this app is definitely recommended and an absolute thumbs up to rediscover lost music and de-clutter your playlist. The reviews about Shazam have been great from the people who have used it. Currently, there are very few alternative to Shazam. We highly recommend each, and every music enthusiastic to use this wonderful app for mixing your favorite songs. It has been downloaded over millions of times from Google Play Store. Don’t forget to share your experience, glitches and everything you come across while using Shazam on your windows (7/8/Xp) computers.
You Might Also Like