Are you one of those people who like creating their own music, an artist at heart and DJ by the night? If the answer to that is Yes!, then this article would definitely interest you. Today we are discussing ‘Garageband’, an ultra cool sound mixing app launched by ‘Apple’ which very true to its name helps budding music composers to get out of the garage and connect with a live audience with commendable music assimilation tools. Though this app was originally launched for the Mac users, here in this piece we would also give you a step by step guide on getting this app downloaded on your PC/ Laptop.
Features of GarageBand
This app takes the composers innovation level to an absolute high with its customized virtual instruments, audio recording tools and an array of filters that produces hi-def music. Besides the user friendly guide enables the rookies to use the app totally free from intricacies or complications and produce highly professional outputs. Some added features of the app would be:
- It combines the technology and style of Apple, thus needless to say it is one of a kind app with absolutely no alternative challenging its efficacy;
- The simple yet elegant user interface with the tools and filters positioned at just the right places and the start up guide, helps even amateurs to understand and use the app in the most effective way;
- Not only is the app integrated with a virtual keyboard but also allows connecting an external keyboard or qwerty pad via USB, thus providing the best of user friendliness and comfort in creation;
- The app also lists a plethora of virtual instruments such as guitar, orchestra, keyboards and helps mixing sample songs to create a totally unique or a remix version of known songs;
How to Download GarageBand on Windows Computer?
Given by the fact that ‘Garageband’ is developed by Apple, the MAC computers usually comes preloaded with the latest and upgraded versions of this app. However for those MAC users who do not have this app preloaded in their system, they can get access to the same from the official site of Apple, on paying a download (purchase) fee of $4.99.
For Windows Users (7,8 and XP) the following steps should be undertaken to download and install the app on their system:
- Start off by downloading and installing ‘Bluestack’, a premium Android Emulator by following the basic steps to download or install any normal software;
- One successful completion, open the ‘Bluestack’ menu, search for ‘Garage Band’ by typing the keywords in the search field;
- Please note that Apple is known to charge $10 for this download of their premium app, which basically is a licensing fee to start using the app;
- Once the download is complete, the installation would take place through mini wizard steps as the user would be required to make a few clicks based on the options that would appear on the screen;
- On completing installation, the app can be accessed from the ‘My apps’ option in the ‘Bluestack menu’; double click the same and enter the world of music innovation.
Do let us know how the app works on your PC and get back to us with your valuable feedbacks.
You Might Also Like