Transferring large files tends to be cumbersome and definitely takes quite a good deal of time. With the world moving at blazing fast speeds, everyone wants things to be done in a jiffy. To overcome the hurdle of slow data transfer between systems, an application is here, that provides data sharing at super-fast pace!
Read More: Line For PC
Superbeam is here to take care of the issues plaguing slow transfer of large files. It is easily the quickest and definitely the fastest way to send one large file to another by making use of Wi-Fi present in the systems.
Superbeam is basically a file sharing application that makes use of the Wifi connections and/or NFC/QR pairing to transfer files between two devices. Using it is very simple and much more convenient as compared to the other file sharing softwares.
A super application with Super features!
The SuperBeam app has some amazing SUPER features; some which has been listed down in brief.
- An amazingly data transfer speed at blazing high speed!
- Devices that do not have SuperBeam can still share data through the web interface.
- No limitation on the type of file that can be shared.
- The software uses port 8080 for its transmissions. What this means is that there is more compatibility on restricted Wi-Fi networks.
- Unique numbers are assigned to duplicate file names. Hence users can keep a track and discard irrelevant files.
All along, you can easily enjoy sharing with no ad clutter on the screen. That means you can seriously work without being intervened every now and then.
Downloading and Using SuperBeam:
There are various ways that enable users to use Super Beam over the PC. However for using this app on your PC, you need to follow the below listed steps-
Read More: Show Box for PC
- First get Bluestacks downloaded and installed on your PC. This is just an Android emulator, that can easily let the users the run the android applications. Download it here!
- Once done you now have to download and of course install the SuperBeam app.
- Simply follow the instructions that would be given on your PC’s screen and then install the software.
The SuperBeam application is a big blessing for technology. Many a times, heavy files need to be transferred from one system to another. Even with the advent of pendrives, hard disks and data cables, the rate of transfer is slow and it delays the work process. With SuperBeam only and the through the existing Wi-Fi connection, no matter how large the data is, it gets transferred in the blink of an eye. Hence, download the software and let the transfer begin. It must be said that if blazing high data transfer speed is your dream then you should have SuperBeam!